Choosing the right wall paint colour for the office is very challenging. Personal choice doesn’t matter here. You have to select a well-accepted color that goes with the corporate world.
Colours must induce the ambiance needed for a productive office. So, before selecting colours, you need to consider the tone and taste of your industry. What works for others may not work for your office.
In this article, we’ll go over how you can choose the best wall paint colors for your office, the colour that is aesthetic and productive at the same time.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Right Paint Colors
There are so many subtle factors to consider before selecting the right paint. But, these are the most common factors you mustn’t forget to look at-
Consider the Purpose
To select a colour, first, make sure that you have a purpose. What does the colour reflect?
Does it create your company’s brand awareness? Does it help to enhance productivity? Does it help to attract more investors and clients?
These are some questions you need to check before making the final call.
Check the Amount of Natural Light
Light determines what colour paint will suit your office wall. You may want to use lighter tones if the office rooms get little natural light. On the other hand, if the rooms get plenty of light, you should consider using darker tones.
Consider Colour Impact
Colours have a psychological impact on visitors and workers. Everything looks different in different colours. Some colours help people to concentrate more. Some colours make us energetic. Some colours can even trick you.
Consider the Size of Space
If your space is small, you should consider using lighter tones. If you’ve got a vast area, you should make it more intimate. And to do that, you can use darker colours.
Consider the Temperature of the Space
If the office space is too cold, you should use a lighter colour to make it less gloomy. You can use orange, red, or yellow to make it warmer. If you want to cool down your space, consider using orange, red, and yellow.
Colours Depend on Industry
The right colours differ from one industry to another. It’s the trickiest part when we select colours for our office. If you copy another office in this particular case, it can be a big mistake. Here are some suggestions for different colours for different industry-
Colours Suitable for Financial Professionals
When you work as a financial professional, you have to be accurate, accountable, and responsible. As money is involved heavily in this particular case, you need to convey a sense of trust to your clients. Here are some colours you can pick-
- Blue- Blue gives a sense of security and reliability. It helps the employee to be calmer and gentler, which is necessary for these types of services.
- Green- Green is associated with good fortunes. As the clients deal with a lot of money, they would love to have a bit of good luck here.
- Black- Black exudes confidence. People love to be confident when dealing with money. So, black can be a perfect colour.
Colours Suitable for Law Offices
Lawyers have to work longer periods. They have to handle lots of pressure and anxiety in the workplace. So, these colours are right for them-
- Brown-Brown is associated with reliability. It makes people welcome. As lawyers need to earn their client’s trust, brown can be very appropriate for them.
- Green- Green is a great stress reliever. It is one of the most pleasing colours to human eyes. As lawyers and their clients deal with a lot of stress, green can be a very suitable colour for their office.
- Blue- Blue is a fascinating colour. Almost everything looks good in Blue. As lawyers have to work longer periods, blue can be a very suitable colour for them.
Colours Suitable for Healthcare Industry
People want to feel clean and safe when they go to a hospital or any healthcare facility. The colours that help to reflect that-
- Light Pink- It is a colour that is warm and feminine at the same time. As nursing is associated with femininity, this colour is very suitable for any healthcare office.
- Off-White- Like pink, the off-white colour is also soft and feminine. It also makes the surroundings look cleaner. So, this is the right colour for the healthcare office.
- Light-Blue- Light-blue colour helps us to be calm and relaxed. It’s the colour we always see in the sky. And looking at the sky always cheers us up.
- Green- Green is associated with healing and youth. So, it should be a common choice for hospitals or other healthcare institutions.
Colours Suitable for Manufacturer Industry
The Manufacturing industry needs teamwork, safety, productivity, and efficiency. The following colours can serve that-
- Blue- This colour helps us to boost our morale and confidence. To increase productivity, blue should be your top colour.
- Red- Red reflects energy. It is used to influence people to generate more strength. It also can cause a sense of tension. So, you have to be very technical about using it.
- Green- Green brings refreshment and joy. As manufacturer industry work can be very monotonous, it can be a suitable colour for their wall paint.
Contact Us Today!
At North Pro Barn Painting, we have more than 45 years of experience in the paint industry. Over the years, our experienced painters have helped with a wide variety of interior painting services.
Contact us and let us discuss your options and provide you with an estimate.